This pack includes five different activities to reinforce numeral and number word recognition. Perfect for fall thematic units, or any time of the year!
• “How Many Apples?” Easy Reader (13 pages)
• Number word matching printable.
• “Sour Apple” Game Cards: Place cards face down. Students take turns choosing a card. If student can read the number word, they may keep the card. If student chooses a worm card, they lose all their cards and begin again. Continue play until all cards have been chosen. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner!
• Number Memory Match Cards: Place cards face down. Students take turns flipping over two cards at a time. If the numbers match, the student keeps the cards and goes again. Play continues until all cards have been matched. The player with the most matches at the end of the game is the winner!
• Number word/numeral match center: Cut small apple cards and place in a pile. Students will choose a word card from the pile, and place it on top of the corresponding number. Continue until all apples have been covered.