Fall is here and apples are always a hit in primary classrooms! This unit is filled with everything you need for a full week of fun and engaging activities for your kindergarten classroom!
* apple buddy craftivity
* printing practice pages (a variety of lines to trace, an ABC booklet, apples printing page)
* cutting practice pages (7 different types of pages to cut to meet all the needs of your kiddos)
* beginning sounds (b, c, f, m)
* rhyming words (2 different activities: what sound doesn't belong and do these pairs rhyme)
* 4 shared reading poems
* "Silly Apples" emergent reader (color words) - black and white and color versions
* dot-an-apple page
* 3 patterned apples to color
* number tracks to trace with cars
* clip cards for numbers 1 -10
* apple cards to show numbers to 10 (with pipe cleaners and pony beads)
* apple puzzles for numbers 1 - 10
* shape match (circle, square, rectangle, triangle)
* patterning cards and printables
* roll, count, and color (3 different versions of recording sheets)
* science volcano activity
I've pack a ton into this unit so please be sure to check out the preview!
Thank you for stopping by my store!