This is the perfect set to get you little ones excited about learning the alphabet! The animals are all hand-drawn and digitally colored by me.
• 1 PDF of the 26 Alphabet cards (7 pages). They come four to an 8.5x11 page. Once cut, the cards measure 4.25 x 5.5" .
WAYS TO USE THESE CARDS:
• Hole punch the cards and use a book ring to keep them together (pictured) and easily flip through the set
• Go through the alphabet each day of school and repeat this pattern with each card: "Big A, little A, A says "aah" like anteater." This will help build the letter-sound association.
• Hang them with paper clips or clothespins on a ribbon or string.
• Tape them on the wall with washi tape
• Use them to do an animal study. Watch a YouTube video of your animal, learn some fun facts, and learn to draw your own!
You can choose to have these printed and cut at a local printer (such as Kinko's or Staples) or print them at home. For printing at home, I recommend printing on cardstock (you can buy packs at Staples, Walmart, or any office supply store). Once you've printed, make cuts with a paper cutter (or good, old-fashioned ruler and scissors) at the 4.25 (width) and 5.5 (length) inch marks.
Because all monitors and printers are slightly different, the colors you see on your screen may be slightly different than the colors of your copies.
1. You may print your file to your heart's content once purchased, for yourself or as a gift, but please do not share the actual file.
2. Please do not resell this file in any form. If you have a question about how you may use this file, please contact me.
3.Please do not alter this file or use it to create another product for sale or upload this file to a website.
For any other uses, please contact me!
© Marydean Hairston 2017