A fantastic multi-purpose center for use in almost any math class at almost any level!
This game allows two students to practice math skills as they "race" towards the finish line in this Nascar/Race car themed game.
For primary grades, this game can be used as a counting game with students rolling a die and then moving the same number of spaces as the number they rolled.
For intermediate, middle, and high school grades this game comes with game cards a teacher can use to customize the game to the unit being studied. Multiplication, division, fractions, percents, algebra, geometry, etc. all can use this fun review game.
- Teacher guide for all grade levels
- Awesome colorful game board
- Student worksheet (for student accountability and assessment options)
- Game cards (blank so that you can add your own questions based upon your current unit. Switch the cards with each unit and the center will last throughout the entire school year!)
- Answer key for students to check their work
- Student Instructions (two sets, one for primary game and another for all other grade levels)
- Race car themed game pieces