1.Place value houses from the hundredths place to the billions place
2. An extra house for any student mistakes or as an extension. I typically have the students glue the thousands period over the blank house so there are no gaps in our place value chart. This makes it easy to put in their journals.
3.Additional triangles at the bottom of each house to add notes about comma placement or examples.
4. Cut and paste place value words. The students can cut the entire strip or individual pieces.
5. Arrows to show the relationship of each value (one tenth or ten times the value of each digit to the left or right)
6. More blank houses for additional practice
7. Number cards from 0-9 (multiple). The numbers fit in to the squares in the place value chart.
8. Blank Number Cards (for stations, small group, or additional practice)
9. Pentagon foldable (expanded form, word/written form, expanded notation, value of a digit)
10. 3 different versions of the pentagon foldable (including blank copy)