This game is a meaningful and engaging way to get students to review! Students work together to complete physical (minute-to-win-it style) and academic challenges in a fun and competitive way! For each challenge, students work together as a group to complete the academic task. Once they've completed the task, they receive a clue to the next challenge location. This activity is best served in a variety of locations beyond the classroom, but can certainly be adapted to fit within the walls of a classroom.
This resource is fully adaptable to any content!
This product includes the following for both low-tech and technology integrated options:
1. Full activity details & set-up
2. Academic & minute-to-win-it challenge list and resources examples (editable)
3. 10 Blank Route Cards (Challenge Cards--editable)
4. 9 Blank Clue Cards (editable)
5. Blank Detour and Road Block cards (editable)
6. Example Challenge, Detour and Road Block Cards
7. Challenge signs (to set up at each station location)
8. Set-up and game day PowerPoints to guide students (editable)
9. "How-to" guides for making a google site and google color lock sheet for the technology-integrated option
10. Themed challenge envelope covers
11. Themed winner certificates
My kids love doing this activity because it gets them moving around the hall/school and working in teams. *I* love it because it keeps them engaged and focused on reviewing the content!
Please do not share this resource unless multiple licenses have been purchased.