Get your students up and moving in this engaging Super Bowl Activity! This game is a great way to bring the Super Bowl spirit into your classroom (PE or Non-PE classroom). During this activity, students will review topics/places/people/terms connected to the Super Bowl.
This game also allows a great opportunity for students to be independent thinkers as they search for answers to the questions.
Students will work in pairs, moving around the room to answer different questions on their answer sheet. If they don’t know the answer, they’ve run into a roadblock and have to complete that in order to continue! The roadblocks are fun exercises that your students can do quickly while they’re trying to win the race!
Free Lesson Plans - Download Now!
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop - Sign Up Here!
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products: