PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource is designed to help students strengthen their expressive and receptive language skills and reading and writing skills while reading “Amelia Bedelia’s First Day of School” by Herman Parish. The activities are designed to target common areas of weakness and come in different difficulty levels for differentiated learning.
This Resource Includes:
• Language building activities designed to accompany the story “Amelia Bedelia’s First Day of School”, by Herman Parish
• Past, Present, and Future Verbs
• Irregular Past Tense Verbs
• Similes and Metaphors
• Synonyms and Antonyms
• Story Comprehension
• Idioms and Multiple meaning Words
• Story Elements
• Personal Connection Writing
• Different levels of difficulty for each activity
• This resource can be used to target several different language goals
• Different goals can be targeted while reading the story as a group
• Varying levels of difficulty allows for differentiation and enables students to work at their level
Please leave a review for this product. Leaving a review ensures the quality of my work and earns you TPT credits to put toward a future purchase.
If you liked this activity you might also like the following items from my store: