Amelia Earhart was the first woman to fly alone across the Atlantic Ocean. What an amazing historical figure to study with your students! Her 1937 disappearance creates even more mystery that is sure to hook them.
If you need a few quick and engaging activities to help your students learn about this amazing woman, this pack has just that. There are 5 printable pages that can be used in your interactive notebooks, cut out and glued onto construction paper, or even used independently just as they are. These activities are blank and ask your students to use the books, websites, or textbooks of your choice to research Amelia Earhart and fill in the information.
The activities included are:
• Amelia Earhart biography page (info such as her place of birth, what she's famous for, etc.)
• In Her Words: research and choose her most meaningful quotes
• Text Me: create a fictional text message conversation that you might have had with her!
• Amazing Flights: record the places that Amelia saw during her flights
• Dear Ms. Earhart: write a letter to Amelia Earhart
Please view the thumbnails and download the preview to see each page that is included in this pack. If you have any additional questions, please use the "Ask a Question" tab in my TpT store.
Thank you for looking!