Use this fun and engaging America Scavenger Hunt
Game to teach your students about the country or to review the facts in your Social Studies classroom!
This is a scavenger hunt to help students investigate the human and physical geography of America
Teacher directions are provided, offering a number of options for classroom implementation.
Includes 24 student clue cards with multiple choice or open-ended questions for investigation and a student graphic organizer for note-taking during activity. Wrap-up questions are also included at the end.
Students may use the provided Answer Cards or can use the internet to investigate clues. Many cards offer bonus questions to delve further into specific topics.
Answers are provided for each on a key card. Students love these activities (having FUN in class) and they still get great content! This is a great end-of-year or anytime activity.
Print on card stock and laminate to use year after year.
Check out my Canadian Scavenger Hunt Cards for FREE!
• Canada Scavenger Hunt Task Card Activity for Human Geography
• United States of America & Canada Geography COMPLETE UNIT
• United States of America and Canada Reading & SPRITE Activity Set
• United States and Canada Map Analysis Activity U.S. Maps
• Introduction to America and Canada Ppt Lecture Notes - Geography and Comparison
• Atlas Activity for Introduction of U.S. and Canada Geography
• Basic Geography Task Card Scavenger Hunt Review Card Centers Activity Set
• France Scavenger Hunt Task Card Game Activity - French Geography or Facts Study
• Germany Scavenger Hunt Task Card Game Activity - Geography, Facts & More FUN!
• Italy Scavenger Hunt Card Game for Review - Geography, Facts, More
• India Scavenger Hunt Game Card Set or Archeological Dig FUN! Task Cards!
• Japan Scavenger Hunt Task Cards Game for Review - Geography, Facts, More
You can find many other Scavenger Hunts here
in my TpT Store!