* If you choose to download any of my products, please notify me if the file doesn't download correctly and I will make it right!
* Download the free Preview file to read a full description of the item including an explanation of "what you will get" and "uses" (which includes a summary of how I used it and my student's response, plus, suggestions on how it might be modified for use in other classrooms).
* Please leave feedback if you download the product - especially if you use it in your class! I love to hear how it went!
- This video analysis guide goes along with the DVD “America: The Story of Us - Bust” episode. (The episode covers topics related to the Dust Bowl, invention of the radio, and examples of public works projects.) The guide covers the entire episode. There are 20 questions total. Each question has a listing of the minute range where students can find the answer. (Example: the answer to question #1 can be found near 3 minutes 25 seconds using the DVD counter.) Total teaching time – including watching the 45 - minute episode and giving enough time for answering and discussing the Analysis Guide Questions is about 90 minutes.
- The Guide is divided into four (4) sections with bold subheadings to make it easier to split up if needed. Teachers can alter questions or use a shorter piece of the video to reduce this time.
USES – I created this Analysis Guide with 8th graders in mind. It would also work with a Freshmen or Sophomore high school U. S. history class.
- Science teachers could also use parts of this video. It relates well to the topic of technological invention and how if effects people and the environment.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET- When you download the product, you will get a Microsoft Word file (in .doc format) that contains the 3 – page Video Analysis Guide (one question on the third page, which could be deleted if desired).
- The Guide has twenty (20) short answer questions (with plenty of space for students to write their answers on the Guide). Each question has a set of minutes next to it to show where in the video students can expect to find the answers.
- There is an answer key on page 4 of the Analysis Guide. This product is READY TO USE!