Need to cover American Involvement in WWI
Want to practice primary source analysis
Use this Primary Source Analysis Activity to address the CCSS while helping your students gain a better understanding of America's Involvement in WWI.
Students can inspect vivid images, decipher varying quotes, and investigate original documents with guiding questions. A wrap-up question asks students to make comparisons to current events.
Since answers will vary, an answer key is NOT provided.
May be used as a class assignment, homework assignment, assessment, or as a small group response activity.
Visit my TpT Store for other Primary Source Handouts for each decade and world event. Bundles also available!
• 1910s & WWI Image Analysis Set Google Drive Version - 21 Images & Student Guides
• America's Joining the War Effort In WWI Introduction Powerpoint
• American Neutrality in WWI Primary Source Analysis Handout World War One 1
• Assassination Archduke Franz Ferdinand WWI Primary Source Analysis Activity
• Impact of Imperialism Leading to WWI w/Primary Sources
• Imperialism Leading to WWI Primary Source Analysis Activity World War One 1
• Imperialism to WWI Mapping Activity
• Peace after WWI Primary Source Analysis Activity World War One 1
• Post WWI Tensions PPt on Key Topics - KKK, Marcus Garvey, Scopes Trial
• U.S. Beginnings in WWI w/ Online Reading Activity and Political Poster Activity
• Progressive Era through WWI U.S. History COMPLETE UNIT - CCSS Revised!
• UPDATED! World War One & Russian Revolution COMPLETE UNIT World History WWI
• WWI Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• WWI Primary Source Analysis BUNDLED Set World War One 1
• WWI Timeline Infographic
• WWI Trench Warfare Activity
See my Store for other primary source activities, walking tours, archeological digs, scavenger hunts, and so much more for the Social Studies and ELA classroom.