THIS IS IT!!! Every single lecture and activity that you need to plan the perfect unit for United States history offered in a single bundle!
Are you looking to add state of the art, engaging, and impactful activities and Keynotes to your classroom arsenal, but don't have the time to create it all? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This ONE OF A KIND bundle can revolutionize your course and flip the way your students learn history, and it's only a click away!
This incredible "America in the 1950's Deluxe Bundle" includes:
1) All 9 multi-dimensional activities that we include in our "America in the 1950's Unit Activity Bundle”:
America in the 1950's Unit Activity Bundle
You will have access to several types of activities that touch multiple pedagogies and learning styles, including:
* Document-based questions
* Jigsaw Activities
* Graphic Organizers
* Personal Reflection
* Linear Learning
* Gallery Walks
2) 8 KEYNOTE presentations that correlate to the activities provided in this bundle. These fantastically vivid lectures are paired with each activity, giving you a superb set of resources from which to plan a pathway to success for your students. These KEYNOTES are the same lectures used in our “You/Will/Love History” video lectures, available on our YouTube channel:
Unit 7- America in the Fifties
*****These lectures are KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS and should be purchased by Apple and MAC USERS ONLY!!! A Keynote version of this bundle for PC and WINDOWS USERS is available for purchase here:
America in the 1950's Deluxe Bundle - PowerPoint Version (PC USERS)
3) A Unit Key Term list
4) A Unit Study Guide
5) A Unit Objective Checklist to guide your lesson planning for the unit
6) A Cornell Notes template to structure your student's note taking methods
This bundle covers many topics throughout early American history:
* Post-War America
* The GI Bill and Economic Conversion
* The Election of 1948
* Truman's "Fair Deal"
* The Integration of the U.S. Military
* The Division of Europe
* The Truman Doctrine and the Marshall Plan
* The Berlin Airlift and the Formation of the Warsaw Pact
* The Chinese Civil War
* The Korean War
* The Highway System, Corporate America, the Baby Boom, and the Polio Vaccine
* The Emergence of Rock 'N Roll, TV, and Car Culture
* The Birth of the Civil Rights Movement
* SCLC, SNCC, and the Rise of Martin Luther King, Jr.
* The Montgomery Bus Boycott
* The Nuclear Arms Race and the Space Race
* CIA Involvement in Iran and Guatemala
* The Eisenhower Doctrine and the Suez Crisis
* The Hungarian Revolution
* The U2 Spy Plane Incident
* Brinkmanship and "Mutually Assured Destruction"
Depending on the version of the presentation software that you use to present in your classroom, fonts and sizes in our lecture presentations may need adjustment. To make it easier for you to create a lecture that engages your students, we offer downloadable font bundles in our store for FREE!
At absolutely no cost to you, you can get your hands on the fonts that we use in our lectures so that you can customize your presentations. Download the Free Font Bundle, install the fonts onto your computer, and customize your lecture in the way that works of you. Adjust sizes, fonts, images, and content to meet your needs and the needs of your students!*******
Free Font Bundle
Check out our video lectures that align with each one of our activities on at "You/Will/Love History" on our YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
You Will Love History on YouTube
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You Will Love History Facebook Page
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn history TODAY!