American 1920s Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Lesson!
Allow students to investigate America's 1920s with this Google Drive Interactive Notebook Primary Source Analysis Lesson.
Address the changes and developments in American society during the era of the Roaring 20s.
>Completely paperless! No Printing! No Cutting! No Glue! No Lost Notebooks!
>Students work directly onto student pages.
>More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
>Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
>Ideal for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
>Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive!
>All materials are always printable if needed!
>Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
>Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
This lesson includes 8-pages of quotes and images for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of the economic, political, cultural, and decade changes in the 1920s.
Includes a wrap-up question on each in which students make comparisons to our modern economy.
Answers will vary, so no key provided!
Chaos & Controversies
Also includes a writing prompt to conclude activity for a summary of the decade and its impact on our modern world.
Includes 9 digital or printable pages:
8 Primary Source Analysis Interactive Notebook Pages
1 Writing Prompt Page
See Preview for Details!
Great for skills practice, the reviewing of core content, AP Prep, or the introduction of the topic at the beginning of a unit. A number of other implementation ideas are provided in the teacher notes!
Google Drive Lessons Available
• Three Worlds Meet SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Early Colonies SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American Revolution SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American Imperialism SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
Also available as a single page reading with SPRITE Organizer as part of my SPRITE series. See my other SPRITE Organizers, as well as my other Social Studies products in my TpT Store. Everything from Scavenger Hunts to Interactive Lectures to Walking Tours and Archeology Digs will help your students learn your Geography, World History or US History content while also being engaged in the learning process.
• SPRITE Organizer Lesson Materials
• United States Complete Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set Civil War- Modern Day (Original Set with Images, Quotes, and More!)
• American Speeches Speech Document Analysis for U.S. History BUNDLED SET!
• Supreme Court Case Document Analysis Activity BUNDLE of 10 Popular Cases
• U.S. Document Analysis BUNDLE - Legislative Set of Acts, Amendments, Resolutions
More GOOGLE DRIVE LESSONS coming soon, as will bundles and full course sets! Be sure to check my Google Drive Lessons Category to see every lesson available!
Take a look at these wonderful resources that also address the Roaring 20s in the United States!
• 1920s Walking Tour (121 Pages covering every topic of the time period!)
• Decade of the 1920s Primary Source Analysis Bundle
• U.S. History The Roaring 20s Lecture Notes
• U.S. Fear & Consumerism in the 1920s Lecture Notes
• Roaring 20s Reading & SPRITE Graphic Organizer
• American 1920s Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Activity
Primary Source Bundled Sets and Individual Products!