Also included in
- This Civil War BUNDLE has it all! NOW a Digital Version for Google Classroom is included in this bundle. This unit has 22 leveled reading passages, organizers, comprehension & connection activities, vocabulary posters, unit test, important people & a flipbook! What's Inside:Civil War Activit$19.99$35.00Save $15.01
- This American History Bundle includes several of my BEST SELLING Social Studies units for the year! This HUGE bundle includes a mix of activity packs (PDFs) and PowerPoints. The following activity units are included:Native Americans: Hopi, Inuit, Seminole, Kwakiutl, Nez Perce, Pawnee, Iroquois Activ$128.00$225.00Save $97.00
This PowerPoint presentation has information about the causes, important people, important battles, and the results of the Civil War. There are 85 colorful slides that give an overview of the war. There is a 6 question quiz at the end of the slideshow to check for understanding. A study guide is included to use with this presentation.
This unit has information about:
- A Divided Nation
- Seceding the Union
- President Lincoln
- Underground Railroad
- Fort Sumter
- Battle of Gettysburg
- Sherman's March to the Sea
- A Union Soldier's Life
- A Confederate Soldier's Life
- Surrender at Appomattox
- Emancipation Proclamation
- 13th, 14th, 15th Amendments
With character studies on 6 important people:
- President Abraham Lincoln
- Harriet Tubman
- Clara Barton
- General Robert E. Lee
- General Ulysses S. Grant
- Jefferson Davis
Note: This unit has been updated and improved following the Integrity Marketplace Guidelines established by TpT.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER POPULAR SOCIAL STUDIES UNITS:
JUST FOR YOU!! To assess the quality and see the style of my work please check out these two FREE activity packs by clicking below:
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to gain access to our FREE Library of Classroom Resources, special giveaways, and to see our products in action!
Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work but even after several revisions there may still be a typo or grammatical error. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed. Just click on the Ask a Question section or email me at email@example.com instead of leaving negative feedback so that I can fix it as soon as possible. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!
Copyright © Heart 2 Heart Teaching LLC. All rights reserved. This file is intended for classroom and personal use only. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
**You may print this packet for your personal, classroom use, and non-commercial use only.
**Website, blog, or online posting or publishing of this product is prohibited.
**Photos may be used in your classroom as presented in this product as posters, bulletin board displays, informational articles, and as visual aids for student learning only.
**Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).