Use this entertaining resource to reinforce vocabulary and ideas while studying a unit on the American Civil War. Puzzlers must look in all directions to find the 26 hidden vocabulary words and words do overlap. This makes a challenging puzzle worksheet that should keep them busy for a while.
The US history vocabulary words included in the puzzle are: Abolitionist, Antebellum, Artillery, Assassination, Bayonet, Confederacy, Copperhead, Dixie, Emancipation, Proclamation, Federal, Greenback, Hardtack, Infantry, Kepi, Mason-Dixon Line, Militia, Musket, North, Plantation, Rebel, Reconstruction, Secede, Sectionalism, South, Union, Yankee.
If you like this puzzle, you might also like:
• Abraham Lincoln Word Search
• American Revolution Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
word search, wordsearch, word find