Bell-ringers or weekly challenges with the American Colonies - What's the Question
. Give students an answer, they come up with the question. If the answer is William Bradford, what is the question? Challenge your students to come up with creative American Colonies questions. A great addition to your study of the American Colonies. Great for differentiating.
This guide contains:
- Teacher's guide
- Student directions
- Printables for bulletin board
as part of the
- Colonial America Ultimate Bundle: Activities, projects, timelines, and notebook pages
Other American Colonies resources include:
- Colonial America: Housing in the colonies
- Colonial America: The tradesmen
- Colonial America: Food in the colonies
- Colonial America: Religious groups in the colonies
- Colonial America: Create a pop-up Colonial Town
- Colonial America: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Colonial America: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Colonial America: Illustrated Timeline
- American Colonies: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers (NEW)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.