Colonial America: Food in America's Colonies Station Activity
engages students in their study of Colonial America through this fun activity focused on the foods of Colonial America. Students read informational texts on the different kinds of food in Colonial America. Students engage in an activity to “create” a pie, a very common food in Colonial America. There are three options for activities dependent on the resources available to you. The activity is rounded out with a reflective journal entry on the Colonial America activity. We learn more through experience, and this activity provides students the opportunity to explore in a visual and kinesthetic way life in Colonial America.
as part of one of these 2 money saving bundles:
- Colonial America Station Activity Bundle
- Colonial America Ultimate Bundle: Activities, projects, timelines
Other American Colonies resources include:
- Colonial America: Housing in the colonies
- Colonial America: The tradesmen
- Colonial America: Food in the colonies
- Colonial America: Religious groups in the colonies
- Colonial America: Create a pop-up Colonial Town
- Colonial America: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Colonial America: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Colonial America: Illustrated Timeline
- American Colonies: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers (NEW)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.