American Colonies: Illustrated Timeline
engages students visually with Colonial America. Students are given an event from the American Colonies. Students work individually or in groups to research the event. The students write a short paragraph about the event and provide an illustration related to the event.
Illustrated timeline cards are versatile. Students can work on cards in class, as an extension, or at an activity center. The timeline cards are just one more way to provide easy differentiation within your classroom. Provide these along with other Colonial America activities to engage students’ different interests and learning styles.
Ways to save (this product included in each of these bundles):
- For Interactive Notebooks: American Colonies Notebook Pages plus Timeline
- All about the American Colonies: Colonial America Ultimate Bundle: Activities, projects, timelines
Colonial America Ultimate Bundle: Activities, projects, notebook pages, timelines
- Go big for Early U.S. History U.S. History Full Year:Early America to Civil War Resource Bundle (MY LIBRARY)
(includes my entire upper elementary and middle school US history library from early America through the U.S. Civil War.)
Other American Colonies Resources include:
- Colonial America: Housing in the colonies
- Colonial America: The tradesmen
- Colonial America: Food in the colonies
- Colonial America: Religious groups in the colonies
- Colonial America: Create a pop-up Colonial Town
- Colonial America: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Colonial America: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Colonial America: Illustrated Timeline
- American Colonies: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers (NEW)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.