In this student-approved
and ready-to use American Colonies
activity, students engage in the design of a Colonial Town using pop-up buildings
provided here. Students read informational texts, design and build a town with pop-up pieces and write a reflective journal entry.
Included in this resource:
•Guidelines for teachers
•Informational text on places in the towns of the American Colonies
•Pop-up building pieces for the town
•Reflective journal prompt
Related Bundles Include:
☆ Colonial America Station Activity Bundle
☆ Colonial America Ultimate Bundle: Activities, projects, timelines
Related American Colonies Include:
- Colonial America: Housing in the colonies
- Colonial America: The tradesmen
- Colonial America: Food in the colonies
- Colonial America: Religious groups in the colonies
- Colonial America: Create a pop-up Colonial Town
- Colonial America: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Colonial America: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Colonial America: Illustrated Timeline
- American Colonies: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers (NEW)
NOTE: Additional informational text added 1/23/17.
This purc hase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.