All of my American Colonies activities are included in this bundle. Students learn about life in Colonial America through a pop-up town, playing tradesmen, and more. Included in this bundle about American Colonies:
- Colonial America: Housing in the colonies
- Colonial America: The tradesmen
- Colonial America: Food in the colonies
- Colonial America: Religious groups in the colonies
- Colonial America: Create a pop-up Colonial Town
See how I use station activities on the blog
Want to save more? This bundle is available as part of an Early America Activity Bundle
which also includes American Revolution and Native American activities and projects.
This detailed bundle includes:
Complete teacher’s guide for each set of American Colonies related activities
Student handouts including directions, Life in the American Colonies informational text, and activities for different ways to conduct activity depending on classroom resources
A complete list of materials
Use in activity stations, for whole class activities, or to differentiate with students. Provide these along with other Colonial America
activities to engage students’ different interests and learning styles.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Colonial America: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
● Industrial Revolution: city building, transportation, inventions and more (CCSS)
American Revolution: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
● Civil Rights: Real-world civil rights campaign
● Colonial America: Pop-up town station activity
Coming soon… Native Americans of the Northeast: Station Activities; American Revolution Meet and Greet; Industrial Revolution unit project, History Project: complete project guidelines for use across topics, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.