This group of 6 assignments and 37 visual and discussion starting bellringers will give you a good start in engaging your students in the beginning of a unit about the American Colonies. These should all be take and go assignments...little or no work by you to use.
You can buy each of the assignments individually in my tpt store (John Smith game is free) or save by getting them together with this download.
Here is what is included and about how much time it will take for each assignment.
1. 37 Bellringer visuals and questions in a Powerpoint: A few minutes in the beginning of each class.
2. American Colonies Timeline: 30 minutes
3. Jamestown Starving Time Wordslplash: 10 minutes
4. American Colonies Vocabulary and Story Assignment: 30 minutes
5. 13 colonies map and questions: 20 minutes
6. King Philip's War primary source and questions: 30 minutes
7. On the Trail of John Smith online game questions. 40 minutes
If you are looking for an entire year of Warm Ups, then click the following link.
Daily Bellringers...184 slides