ready-to-use digital interactive notebook pages ✚ foldables covering the American Colonies through the US Civil War and Reconstruction.
This set is ideal for your year of US History Pre-20th Century
. Flippable templates, cover page, templates, suggested resources for topics and answer keys included. Activities include primary source analysis, inquiry and more. Great for Google Drive and 1:1 classrooms.
Each set of notebook pages include:
- clickable graphic organizers for students
- teacher tips
- Editable answer key (Customize for your classroom)
- Black-line masters
Digital notebook pages are great for differentiating. These provide a great way to engage students in Early American History all year long!
Resources included in this bundle:
☆The American Colonies
☆The American Revolution and the Constitution
☆ A New Nation
☆ Manifest Destiny and Westward Expansion
☆ US Civil war and Reconstruction
Related bundles include:
• U.S. History Full Year:Early America to Civil War Resource Bundle (MY LIBRARY)
• US History Gilded Age through Cold War Teacher Curriculum Bundle (MY LIBRARY)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me