Studying American Expansion in the 1800s
and looking for a 1:1 digital resource?
Allow students to investigate the American Expansion period with this Google Drive Interactive Notebook Lesson.
>Completely paperless! No Printing! No Cutting! No Glue! No Lost Notebooks!
>Students work directly onto student pages.
>More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
>Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
>Ideal for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
>Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive!
>All materials are always printable if needed!
>Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
>Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
Use this organizer to help your students categorize the information in the provided reading on the American Expansion Era.
Students are asked to document the Social, Political, Religious, Intellectual, Technological, and Economic components of the event.
They are also directed to explain the Big Picture and the Significance in History. It serves as a great tool for teaching and practicing historical thinking!
Includes 10 digital or printable pages:
Student Presentation on the American Expansion
Interactive Digital SPRITE Student Organizer
Generalized Answer Key
See Preview for Details!
Great for skills practice, the reviewing of core content, AP Prep, or the introduction of the topic at the beginning of a unit. A number of other implementation ideas are provided in the teacher notes!
Google Drive Lessons Available
• Three Worlds Meet SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Early Colonies SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American Revolution SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American Industrialism SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
Also available as a single page reading with SPRITE Organizer as part of my SPRITE series.
See my other SPRITE Organizers, as well as my other Social Studies products in my TpT Store. Everything from Scavenger Hunts to Interactive Lectures to Walking Tours and Archeology Digs will help your students learn your Geography, World History or US History content while also being engaged in the learning process.
• SPRITE Organizer Lesson Materials
• United States Complete Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set Civil War- Modern Day (Original Set with Images, Quotes, and More!)
• American Speeches Speech Document Analysis for U.S. History BUNDLED SET!
• Supreme Court Case Document Analysis Activity BUNDLE of 10 Popular Cases
• U.S. Document Analysis BUNDLE - Legislative Set of Acts, Amendments, Resolutions
More GOOGLE SPRITE Organizers coming soon, as will bundles and full course sets!