Whether you call it a "lapbook" or "flip flap book," your students will be engaged by this project centered around our amazing American flag.
This kit includes directions for folding a lapbook, as well as front and back cover decorations. It also contains print-outs for seven foldable lapbook pieces students can create and fill in.
Your students will...
... compare the first America flag to the flag today.
... learn how to properly display and care for the American flag.
... collect their own fascinating facts about our flag.
... research the history of Flag Day.
... read the Pledge of Allegiance and the Star Spangled Banner.
... and more!
A link to our Pinterest board with recommended resources (books, websites, etc.) for completing this unit is also included!
© 2014 Rebecca Morley: Edventures at Home Resources. All Rights Reserved.
You Might Also Like...
- George Washington: Father of Our Country Mini-Book
- Abraham Lincoln: Honest Abe Mini-Book
- George Washington Lapbook Kit
Looking For an Even BETTER Deal?!
- Leave feedback to earn valuable TPT credits for use on future purchases! Simply go to your "My Purchases" page, and click the blinking text next to the product that says "Provide Feedback." Your ratings will help me improve and create new products to serve your classroom.
- Learn about sales and new products by clicking the "Follow Me" star at the top of my store page!