Need an open-ended activity for a patriotic holiday or American history unit? This American Flag Writing Booklet has everything needed to get started with an American flag half-page booklet. The cover page is an American flag (accurate with 50 stars and 13 stripes, suitable for a lesson on American symbolism). Filler pages are either full lined, blank, or half-lined with illustration space. Three types of lines are available for your students' development levels. You can plan a whole-class book with specific pages or print a variety of pages for your students to choose from. Choose the line size that your students are most comfortable with.
* American Flag cover page (4" x 7/5")
* Blank (perfect for open-ended projecting or as illustration page)
* 3/4” primary triple-lined paper (suggested for PreK – 1)
* 5/8” Spalding lined paper (suggested for K-2)
* 3/8” wide-ruled paper (suggested for grades 2+)
* Directions and ideas
Ideas for use:
- Use as a reflection, creative writing, or informational writing.
- Great for patriotic holidays (4th of July, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Presidents Day, etc.) or while studying American history
- Can be displayed on a bulletin board, added to an interactive notebook, or sent home as a self-published book.
Get credit for future purchases:
Please go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Become a follower:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches. Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower on TPT.
You can also find articles, news, upcoming products, freebees, and classroom tips by following my: