This Red, Write, & Blue writing book is perfect for any activity leading up to Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Veterans Day, Presidential Elections. The uses are endless with this American Flag book! The flag book comes with 3 spaces to write, each piece of the flag flipping to the top to create a book. Each piece of the flag book is created to look seamless as a flag when closed. This book is giving students the flexibility to create any type of story, sharing a personal narrative with a veteran, what they will do during the fireworks, who they are remembering this most, and much more!
• Directions & Notes for Teacher
• How to Assemble American Flag Picture Guide
• Completed American Flag, Print & Go Copies with Ideas
• Primary Lined American Flag Book Pages with Wide Lines & Small Picture Space (4 Pages including Flag Cover with stars)
• Wide Ruled Lined American Flag Book Pages with Lines (4 Pages including Flag Cover with Stars)
≪ You May Also Like
• The Growing Collection of Writing Craftivities
• Spring Themed Acrostic Poems
• Third Grade Weekly Homework Packets: Spring Bundle
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can also connect with me and find many activities
and strategies at my blog Laugh Eat Learn.