American Government & Civics Unit 2: Foundations of Government Unit Plan
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This amazing, digital download includes over 300 amazing resources for teaching Civics or American Government! Each unit is fully planned out for you from beginning to end and filled with engaging projects, PowerPoints with guided notes, readings, interactive notebook pages, digital Google Drive actPrice $325.00Original Price $400.05Save $75.05
This fantastic Civics and Government Bundle includes everything you need for an amazing unit on the Foundations of American Government!
Topics covered in this unit plan bundle include:
- A Complete Unit Guide packet
- A set of digital notebook activities
- Government in Athens and Ancient Rome
- The Magna Carta, Petition of Right, & English Bill of Rights
- Locke, Hobbes, and the Enlightenment Philosophers
- The Mayflower Compact
- Thomas Paine's Common Sense
- George Mason and the Virginia Declaration of Rights
- Jefferson and the Statute of Religious Freedom
- The Declaration of Independence
- The Fundamentals of American Democracy
- And more!
Included in this download is a fantastic Project Based Learning (PBL) activity on American Democracy, an engaging "Magic Portrait" PowerPoint on the Enlightenment philosophers, plus more PowerPoints with guided notes, interactive notebook-pages, a webquest, digital Google Drive pages, readings, class activities, fun review games (including several online vocabulary and question games plus a Review Clue), an editable test, and more!
There's also teacher instructions for each day of the unit with tips for each lesson and links to online videos and resources! Check out the preview for the list of files included as well as a (small) look at each activity.
Note that this is unit 2 of my complete Civics and American Government curriculum. You can also find more American Government Units here on TpT!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more!