Also included in
- This amazing, digital download includes over 300 amazing resources for teaching Civics or American Government! Each unit is fully planned out for you from beginning to end and filled with engaging projects, PowerPoints with guided notes, readings, interactive notebook pages, digital Google Drive act$325.00$400.05Save $75.05
Students will demonstrate knowledge of various forms of government and the political philosophies that shaped the development of government in America.
This fantastic Civics and Government Bundle includes everything you need for an amazing first unit and introduction to American Government.
This unit has been updated for Distance Learning with specific digital resources, videos, and ideas to use for your virtual classroom!
Topics covered in this bundle include:
- Defining a State and their Characteristics
- Introducing the Purpose of Government
- Theories on How Government Began
- Types of Governments
- Characteristics of Democracy
Included in this download are a digital notebook set, PowerPoints with guided notes and interactive notebook-style graphic organizer pages, digital Google Drive pages, readings, class activities, several fun review games, an editable test, and more. Flipped classroom videos of each presentation are now also included! There's also a Unit Bundle guide with recommendations and lesson ideas for each day and links to online resources and videos!
Check out the preview for the list of files included as well as a look at each.
Note that this is unit 1 of my complete Civics and American Government curriculum. You can also find more American Government Units here on TpT!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more!