Biography reports, interactive notebook activities, and lined writing papers for research reports are all included in this resource. Use this resource in multiple ways:
• Biography Reports – Students complete a short bio, list major events that happened during each persons lifetime, and complete questions about that person.
• Interactive Notebook Activity – Students will write what that person is best known for and create a timeline of major events that happened during each persons lifetime.
• Lined Writing Papers – Students can complete a report on the person of your choosing.
• Matching Game – Portraits and names can be printed to play a matching game.
• Flashcards – The names of the people can be printed on the back of the portrait cards to make flashcards.
People included in this resource are:
• Davy Crockett
• Betsy Ross
• Paul Revere
• General George Patton
• Daniel Boone
• Abraham Lincoln
• Martin Luther King Jr.
• Rosa Parks
• Neil Armstrong
• Benjamin Franklin
• Amelia Earhart
• Lewis and Clark
• Charles Lindbergh
• Sitting Bull
• Nellie Bly
• Christopher “Kit” Carson
• Samuel Adams
• William B. Travis
Timeline activities include birth and death dates and four notable events that happened during each persons lifetime. (Or five notable events for those still living.)
Blank copies of all three pages per person are included for easy copying if you wish for students to fill in the names themselves.