1. Morning and afternoon messages to use as group meetings
2. Think and Write about the history of you, your school, your state, America
3. Complete math computations to make an American Quilt
4. Which historical events do you know?
5. Pick one event to describe and briefly explain consequences
6. Pick one famous person in history and briefly explain his or her contribution
7. Imagine you are there and what would you have done?
8. What questions would you ask of famous Americans in history?
9. Complete a timeline of American Historical Events
10. Think and write about conflict and compromise in American History
11. What if this Historical Event didn't happen?
12. Practice vocabulary and concepts with classroom games
Additional forms to use for your sub teacher.