This course is finally ready for release! I have spent the last year fine tuning, editing and modifying the course to make is diverse and engaging for students, as well as, clear, resourceful and fulfilling for teachers. I believe very firmly in differentiation for students and this is reflected throughout the course. I am sure you and your students will enjoy the many resources provided with the course!
- Over 170 files! Over 850 slides and pages of learning!
- Very clear and well-organized teacher unit guides (see free download!).
- ANSWER KEYS! In-depth and very helpful (see free download!).
- Course utilizes many engaging online resources (eg. interactive mapping, primary video clips, simulations, articles etc.) including a free online textbook (ushistory.org)!
- Thematic packages included: The Original Colonies, Life in the Colonies, the Road to Revolution, the American Revolution, the Antebellum Period, the Civil War, Post-Civil War America, America at the Turn of the Century, the Great War, the Roaring Twenties, the Great Depression, World War Two, the Cold War, the Civil Rights Era, Politics of Distrust, Towards the New Millennium and A New America Emerges.
- Includes many Common Core aligned resources.
- Many primary resources incorporated into the activities.
Other items included:
- 17 differentiated activity packages (see free download for sample)
- 11 interactive Smartboard review activities (most can be done without a Smartboard!).
- 2 tests with answer keys.
- Full exam with answer key.
- Introductory activities including, “The American Dream in Real Life.”
- Informal transition games for review or simply to get students physically moving!
- Many differentiated evaluations (eg. Twitter Dialogue, “Fact or Fiction” Investigations, Facebook templates).
- Engaging Discussions.
- Clear rubrics.
- A folder full of generic activities that can be used in a variety of different ways!
Not ready for the complete course yet? Check out the units and bundles below:
American History Units and Bundles