This American History Complete Curriculum Bundle includes these components for each of 12 units:
Interactive Notebook Activities, Quick Notes, Lesson PowerPoints, Vocabulary Posters, Word Wall Cards, Flash Cards, Study Guides, Tests, and Modified Tests.
Only looking for the Interactive Notebook Activities? The American History Interactive Notebook Bundle can be found here.
American History Units Release Schedule: (Note that these are not in chronological order)
• January 9 • Unit 4: American Revolution (Available now)
• January 30 • Unit 5: A New Nation is Born (AVAILABLE NOW!)
• February 27 • Unit 6: Westward Expansion (Available NOW!)
• March 20 • Unit 7: Civil War (Available NOW!)
• April 10 • Unit 8: Industrialization and Immigration (Available NOW)
• May 8 • Unit 9: World War I | Great Depression | Roaring Twenties (Available NOW)
• May 29 • Unit 10: WWII, Cold War, and Communism
• July 10 • Unit 1: Native Americans of North America
• July 31 • Unit 2: Exploring and Settling North America
• September 4 • Unit 3: Colonies
• September 25 • Unit 11: Civil Rights
• October 16 • Unit 12: Terrorism
Additional materials are available to enhance this curriculum and can be found in The Doodle Oven's store:
American History Events Bundle
Q: Do students need a textbook to use these materials?
A: No, a textbook is not required. This is actually designed to be used with or without a textbook or other curriculum. It can be used as a supplement or on its own. Instead of relying on a textbook, students are building their own textbook with their interactive notebooks that include all of the information they need - vocabulary words and definitions, important people, events, and big ideas. I have also included a primary document analysis activity in each unit.
Purchase early for the best price. As more units are added according to the schedule above, the price will increase in increments.