US History I Cans Student Self Assessment of Mastery BUNDLE in Print and Digital Distance Learning
These packets are designed to guide students through the expected learning outcomes. Students should reflect daily on their understanding of content and concepts. Research has shown that when students are able to track their own learning, growth exceeds expectations. Use these I CANS in a multitude of ways to increase your student's ownership of learning. You can also purchase these as part of my US HISTORY MEGA BUNDLE.
- American History I Cans, American History Student Mastery Tracking, American History Unit Guide, American History Reflections, American History Ticket Out, American History Test Review, American History Study Guides
- This unit includes links to engaging resource in Dropbox and Google Format as well as direct PDF downloads.
- Sign up for and follow me on .
- Industrial Age I Cans
- Western Expansion I Cans
- Immigration and Urbanization I Cans
- Progressives I Cans
- Imperialism I Cans
- World War I I Cans
- 1920s I Cans
- Great Depressions and New Deal I Cans
- World War II I Cans
- Cold War I Cans
- 1950s, JFK, and LBJ I Cans
- Vietnam I Cans
- Civil Rights Movement I Cans
- Nixon, Ford, Carter Era of Social Change I Cans
- Conservatives Reagan and Bush I Cans
- Clinton and Bush I Cans
- Modern Times I Cans
This includes a google link for students to track their mastery via Google Link.
- Includes a place for students to track the date and assess whether they have mastered the content. There is also a place for students to reflect on their ability to apply historical thinking skills. To take a closer look, just click on the preview button. You can also print these 2 to a page to use as interactive notebook inserts.
Ways to Use I Cans
- Lesson planning: Use this packet to guide your lesson planning and ensure you hit all essential content for each unit.
- Daily check: Bell ringer reviews
- Unit Review: Use to guide the unit or to review the content at the end of the unit.
- Unit Reference Pages: Place in folders or print 2 to a page for interactive notebook inserts.
- End of class check: Check at end of daily lessons to reflect on mastery of content. Also, you can use this as a “ticket out” and check reflections as they leave the room. Have students reflect on their mastery of the content (SELF-ASSESSMENT OF MASTERY).
- Test Prep: Use to guide essential knowledge for unit testing or state testing.
- Scavenger Hunt: Use the information to have students scavenger hunt or find key topics as a unit review.
- Study Guide: Perfect as a study guide, reference sheet and/or review packet.
- Google Link: To share without the use of paper.
Links to all MEGA BUNDLES
- Civics and Government MEGA Bundle
- Economics/Free Enterprise MEGA Bundle
- American History MEGA Bundle Colonial US to Reconstruction
- American History MEGA Bundle Western Frontier to President Trump
- World Geography MEGA Bundle
- World History Part 1 MEGA Bundle
- World History Part 2 MEGA Bundle
- English MEGA Bundle
- Physical Science MEGA Bundle
- Life Science MEGA Bundle
- Earth Science MEGA Bundle
Other Resources to Check Out:
- Social Studies MEGA BUNDLES
- Deals $2 and Under
- Social Studies Word Walls
- Social Studies Anchor Charts
- Social Studies Picture Puzzles
- Social Studies Games
- Social Studies Cut and Paste
- Social Studies DBQs and Speeches
- Social Studies Timelines
- Social Studies Choice Boards
- Social Studies Graphic Organizers
- SCIENCE MEGA BUNDLES
- Deals $2 and Under
- Science Word Walls
- Science Anchor Charts
- Science Picture Puzzles
- Science Games
- Science Cut and Paste
- Science Guided Notes
- Science I Cans
- Science Choice Boards
- Science Graphic Organizers
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material
#TPTDIGITAL #TPTTECH Google, 1:1, Digital