PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking to introduce your American History students to interactive binders? Look no further than this starter pack! Use the templates, forms, and instruction pages to set up student binders for success all year long! Visually appealing and easy to use!
Included you will find:
1. Cover Page for students to decorate and personalize.
2. Table of Contents that can be customized with your preferred titles for chapters, topics, or sections.
3. Expectations for using an interactive binder, including a fun example that reminds students to go above and beyond!
4. Cornell Notes instructional page.
5. Progress monitoring sheet to keep track of individual student progress and test grades. This page is especially great for parent meetings, standardized test preparation, and growth mindset instruction!
Pairs great with my guided Cornell Notes and Standard Content Sheets!