Products in this Bundle (18)
showing 1-5 of 18 products
American History Traditional & Digital Interactive Notebook MegaBundle for
Are you looking for American History interactive notebooks, but want the flexibility to take notes both on interactive pieces and digitally? This bundle contains both my paper bundle and digital bundle - at a savings of 30% off the individual resource prices!
This resource includes a full year of interactive notebooks for an upper elementary American History class. Each unit comes in both a traditional paper format for cutting and gluing, as well as a digital unit that can be used in Google Classroom, Microsoft OneNote, or another note-taking app. The digital slides come in both color and black and white, so teachers can also print the digital files for a single page notesheet.
The nine units included in this bundle are:
- Age of Exploration U.S. History DIGITAL Interactive Notebook
- Colonial America & 13 Colonies U.S. History DIGITAL Interactive Notebook
- American Revolution U.S. History DIGITAL Interactive Notebook
- U.S. Constitution DIGITAL Interactive Notebook
- Developing a New Nation DIGITAL Interactive Notebook
- Age of Jackson U.S. History DIGITAL Interactive Notebook
- Manifest Destiny, Industrial Revolution, & Reform DIGITAL Interactive Notebook
- Sectionalism and the Civil War U.S. History DIGITAL Interactive Notebook
- Reconstruction U.S. History DIGITAL Interactive Notebook
- Age of Exploration Interactive Notebook
- Colonial America & the 13 Colonies Interactive Notebook
- American Revolution & Revolutionary War Interactive Notebook
- U.S. Constitution & Government Interactive Notebook
- Developing a New Nation Interactive Notebook
- Age of Jackson Interactive Notebook
- Manifest Destiny, Industrial Revolution, & the Reform Era Interactive Notebook
- Sectionalism & the Civil War Interactive Notebook
- Reconstruction Interactive Notebook
Do you need flexibility?
Having both bundles provides teachers with more flexibility in their teaching. For example:
- The black and white slides make it easy to accommodate students who need a full-page notesheet instead of cutting foldables.
- Running short on copies? Use the digital slides.
- Planning for a sub or computers are down? Use printables instead of digital files.
Are the units editable?
The topics and questions are not editable. The answers in the digital answer key are editable, so teachers can edited them to fit the resource or textbook they have.
The digital organizers have text boxes placed on top of them, so they are ready for student use.
The chapter tests are provided in both Google Forms and the PDFs.
How will buyers get the digital files?
Teachers will obtain the file by using links in a pdf file. Clicking those links will take teachers to an webpage that will have them make a copy of the original files in their Google Drive. Please make sure you are logged into the Google account when you click the links, as it will copy the files to whatever Google account you are logged into at the time.
The files can be downloaded and moved to Microsoft One Note or another online platform.
Teachers have permission to post the images online for their students on a password protected site.
Which standards are covered?
These resources are meant to cover the 8th grade Florida social studies standards. Those standards range from Exploration through Reconstruction. For a complete listing of the standards, please see the preview.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺