Products in this Bundle (18)
showing 1-5 of 18 products
American History Outline Notes JUST THE ESSENTIALS Unit Review, Study Guide, Test Prep BUNDLE, GOOGLE LINK for Digital Distance Learning
Western Frontier to Modern US History and President Trump
American History Outline Notes, American History Test Prep, American History Test Review, American History Study Guide, American History Summer School, American History Unit Reviews, American History Interactive Notebook Inserts
This JUST THE ESSENTIALS packet is a new and engaging way to create a quick reference study guide, conduct test prep, or just give students an opportunity to reference key concepts throughout a unit. The packet includes an overview of the essential content in each unit and a list of key people to know and places to locate. Each unit set includes the most important information to know in an easy to understand and sequential format. There are also four graphic organizers that can be used with each unit to have students sequence events, research cause and effect relationships, organize vocabulary words, and organize information on key people.
THIS IS ALSO PART OF SEVERAL BUNDLES TO SAVE $$$
Includes 17 Units with the following:
Each Unit Includes:
- Outline with just the essential content facts
- List of key people to knowList of key place to know
- 4 graphic organizers to use with unit
- Google Link for easy sharing
Ways to Use JUST THE ESSENTIALS
- Unit Overview--Print and hand out that beginning of the unit for a quick reference.
- Interactive Notebook Inserts Print 2 to a page to paste into interactive notebooks as a reference sheet.
- Study Guide-- Pass out and use to guide studying for unit test.
- State Test Review-- Pass out and use as a guide for state test prep.
- AP Exam Overview-- Pass out and use as a guide for AP exam review.
- Biography Research Guide-- Use list of key people to guide biography research and projects.
- Mapping Guide-- Use list of key places to guide mapping activities.
- Graphic Organizers-- Use graphic organizer pages to have student complete more in-depth research on key topics and processes within each unit.
- Flipped Classroom-- Give students the key notes and points and have them complete activities using these or make their own questions to review for a test.
Other Resources to Check Out:
Links to MEGA BUNDLES
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons