This American History PowerPoint Presentation Bundle includes all 12 of my American History PowerPoint Presentation Sets. Please note that this is a growing bundle.
There are currently 7 presentation sets in this bundle. The remaining 5 will be added to this download according to the schedule near the bottom of this listing.
Units 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are currently available. Please click the links below to view individual resources. For each presentation set, you'll see a list of exactly which vocabulary words, people, events, and ideas are included. This document is located in the preview file of each individual item below.
American History Units Release Schedule: (Note that these are not in chronological order)
• January 9 • Unit 4: American Revolution (Available now)
• January 30 • Unit 5: A New Nation is Born (AVAILABLE NOW!)
• February 27 • Unit 6: Moving West (AVAILABLE NOW!)
• March 20 • Unit 7: Civil War (Available NOW)
• April 10 • Unit 8: Industrialization and Immigration (Available NOW)
• May 8 • Unit 9: World War I, The Roaring Twenties, and the Great Depression (available NOW)
• May 29 • Unit 10: World War II, Communism, and the Cold War (available NOW!)
• July 10 • Unit 1: Native Americans of North America
• July 31 • Unit 2: Exploring and Settling North America
• September 4 • Unit 3: Colonies
• September 25 • Unit 11: Civil Rights
• October 16 • Unit 12: Terrorism
Additional materials are available to enhance this curriculum and can be found in The Doodle Oven's store:
American History Events Bundle
Q: Do students need a textbook to use these materials?
A: No, a textbook is not required. This is actually designed to be used with or without a textbook or other curriculum. It can be used as a supplement or on its own. Instead of relying on a textbook, students are building their own textbook with their interactive notebooks that include all of the information they need - vocabulary words and definitions, important people, events, and big ideas. I have also included at least one primary document analysis activity in each unit.