This American History Bundle includes several of my BEST SELLING Social Studies units for the year! This HUGE bundle includes a mix of activity packs (PDFs) and PowerPoints.
The following activity units are included:
- Native Americans: Hopi, Inuit, Seminole, Kwakiutl, Nez Perce, Pawnee, Iroquois Activity Pack (PDF)
- Native Americans PowerPoint
- Life in the 13 Colonies Activity Pack (PDF)
- 13 Colonies PowerPoint
- American Revolutionary War Activity Pack (PDF)
- American Revolutionary War PowerPoint
- Writing of the U.S. Constitution (PDF)
- Writing of the U.S. Constitution PowerPoint
- Three Branches of Government Activity Pack (PDF)
- Three Branches of Government PowerPoint
- War of 1812 Activity Pack (PDF)
- War of 1812 PowerPoint
- Westward Expansion with Lewis and Clark Activity Pack
- Westward Expansion PowerPoint
- American Civil War Activity Pack (PDF)
- American Civil War PowerPoint
- Early European Explorers: Vasco Nunez de Balboa, Henry Hudson, Jacques Cartier, Hernando de Soto, John Cabot, Ponce de Leon (PDF)
- Early European Explorers PowerPoint
- American Symbols Unit (PDF)
- American Symbols PowerPoint
- Geography Activity Pack with 12 Major Landforms (PDF)
- American History Timeline Bundle (PDF)
This American History Mega Bundle will take you through an entire year of Social Studies.
Each unit focuses on three main activities: reading and comprehension questions, hands-on activities, and vocabulary. Read the teacher directions in each unit for suggested directions, and visual directions with photo examples of student activities. only you know what is best for your class and what is required to meet your state’s standards so use your best judgment and feel free to alter any lessons to meet the needs of your students.
Read the passages in the order they are presented inside each unit. All units start with a passage that introduces the main topic. After each passage, are comprehension questions or a graphic organizer to check for understanding and connection activities.
There are many activities in each unit to give you options depending on the time allotted for each unit and to allow for differentiation. You might not complete all of the activities in each unit.
Here is a list of activities that are in many of the units:
✔Anticipatory Set with True/False Questions
✔Compare & Contrast Hidden Word Sort
*A Bonus: Teacher's Pacing Guide with visual directions included in this packet with step-by-step directions for student activities.*
Introduce and review the vocabulary words using colorful vocabulary posters with real-life photos. You might want to introduce the vocabulary words at the beginning of the unit to build background knowledge. Or you can introduce the words as you move along through each unit.
These posters make an attractive bulletin board in a snap! Most of the units have vocabulary flip-flaps that can be used inside their interactive notebooks. In addition, many of the units have a Spotlight on Vocabulary activity for students to define the vocabulary words.
JUST FOR YOU!! To assess the quality and see the style of my work please check out these two FREE activity packs by clicking below:
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to gain access to our FREE Library of Classroom Resources, special giveaways, and to see our products in action!
Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work but even after several revisions there may still be a typo or grammatical error. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed. Just click on the Ask a Question section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org versus leaving negative feedback so that I can fix it as soon as possible. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!
Copyright © Heart 2 Heart Teaching LLC. All rights reserved. This file is intended for classroom and personal use only. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
**You may print for your personal, classroom use, and non-commercial use only.
**Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).