Reading & SPRITE Graphic Organizer
Use this organizer to help your students categorize the information in the provided reading on American Imperialism
, including missionary outreaches
, the acquiring of Hawaii and Midway Islands
, the reach for Asian markets
, and the Spanish American War
Students are asked to document the Social, Political, Religious, Intellectual, Technological, and Economic components of the event. They are also directed to explain the Big Picture and the Significance in History.
Includes 4 pages:
Student Reading on American Imperialism
SPRITE Student Organizer
SPRITE Informational Handout
Great for skills practice, the reviewing of core content, AP Prep, or the introduction of the topic at the beginning of a unit. A number of other implementation ideas are provided in the teacher notes!
Click here to see Other SPRITE Graphic Organizer Products available in my store!
See my other SPRITE Organizers, as well as my other Social Studies products in my TpT Store.
Take a look at my many other Imperialism Resources:
• Imperialism to WWI Mapping Activity
• Imperialism to WWI Primary Source Analysis Bundle
• Avatar Viewing Guide with Imperialism Correlations
• US Coming of Age Imperialism Lecture Notes
• Imperialism of Africa 4-Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
• Imperialism of Asia 4-Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
• Imperialism of Asia and Latin America Lecture Notes
• Complete Introduction to Imperialism & Imperialist Motives Lecture Notes
• Age of Imperialism Guided Student Notes Set
• Imperialism Brief Overview Introduction Lecture Notes
• U.S. History American Imperialism Lecture Notes
• Impact of Imperialism Leading to WWI Lecture Notes w/Primary Sources
• American Imperialism Reading & SPRITE Graphic Organizer
Find my Complete Unit on Nationalism, Unification & Imperialism for World History here!
See other Mapping Activities in my Geography IS History Series
And in my TpT Store
, you will find everything you need for the U.S., World, Geography, Holocaust, or other Social Studies Classroom!