View American Landmarks through the eyes of a photographer. Your students become that photographer and roam the country snapping pictures and learning about these amazing landmarks.
Landmarks: Grand Canyon, Gateway Arch, Mount Rushmore, The Alamo, Lincoln Memorial, The Liberty Bell, Devil’s Tower, Empire State Building, Golden Gate Bridge, Hoover Dam, Independence Hall, Magic Kingdom, Mount St Helens, Old Faithful, Space Needle, Statue of Liberty, Capital Building, Vietnam Memorial Wall, Washington Monument.
Snapshots of American Landmarks Journal.
1. Cover page
2. My Favorite Landmark: Write the name of your favorite landmark and why its your favorite landmark. Then Draw a picture of your favorite landmark or glue a picture.
3. Color in the states where you traveled to see the landmarks.
4. Design your own landmark. Name it and explain why it would make a good American landmark.
5. Compare/Contrast Landmarks. 1st Man-Made and natural/ 2nd Two of the same type of landmarks
6. Snapshot of all the American Landmarks. Draw/glue picture of landmark. Label it.
7. Draw picture(s) of any landmarks you have personally seen and write what you saw and where you saw it.