Information / Instructions / Suggestions:
* Students complete short tasks to get acquainted with the thematic elements and characteristics of the American Revolutionary Time Period.
*The tasks are broken into sections based on a complete work-out routine.
*Tasks are well-rounded and integrated with other subjects, while involving media (clips and music) and artwork.
* The activity appeals to different styles of learning.
* Students can work individually, in pairs, small groups, and (in some situations as a class).
* The activities can be adapted to suit the needs of the students.
* Teachers will need access to the film The Breakup (2004) to complete one of the tasks.