Investigate American Authors in Modern America
with this fun, engaging game!
This is a set of 8 author cards with 3 possible identifications for students to use in playing To Tell the Truth.
Three students read the different cards and the rest of the class must decide who is telling the truth based on the facts presented.
This is based on the old game show, and students love this review game activity!
Great for introducing or reviewing units on the great authors.
Includes the following authors:
F. Scott Fitzgerald
For best use, print on cardstock and laminate the individual cards.
See my other sets available for both Language Arts and Social Studies.
• American Realist Authors Who Am I "To Tell the Truth" Game Role Cards
• Create a Utopian Continent Assignment Emerson American Authors
• Modern Authors Research Project - American Literature
• Oscar Wilde Author & Short Story Unit Test or Quiz
• 2 Day Mini-Lesson & Student Reading Guide for "Boys and Girls"
• Mark Twain Life on the Mississippi Ch8-9 Reading Guide & Activities
• Reading Guide for Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck + Writing Assignment
• The Bass, the River and Sheila Mant Student Reading Guide
• The Cold Equations by Tom Godwin Short Story Student Reading Guide
• The Last Book in the Universe Reading Guide & Cumulative Assignments
• Walt Whitman Poem Reading Guide