Analyzing American Neutrality in WWI
with Primary Sources can help address skills and content!
(WWI, WW1, World War One, World War 1)
Use this Primary Source Analysis Activity
to address the CCSS while helping your students gain a better understanding of American Neutrality in WWI
Students can inspect vivid images, decipher varying quotes, and investigate original documents with guiding questions.
A wrap-up question asks students to make comparisons to current events.
Since answers will vary, an answer key is NOT provided.
May be used as a class assignment, homework assignment, assessment, or as a small group response activity.
Visit my TpT Store for other Primary Source Handouts for each decade and world event.
Bundles also available!
• America in WWI Primary Source Analysis Activity World War One 1
• America's Joining the War Effort In WWI Introduction Powerpoint
• Assassination Archduke Franz Ferdinand WWI Primary Source Analysis Activity
• Impact of Imperialism Leading to WWI w/Primary Sources
• Imperialism Leading to WWI Primary Source Analysis Activity World War One 1
• Imperialism to WWI Mapping Activity
• U.S. Beginnings in WWI w/ Online Reading Activity and Political Poster Activity
• WWI Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• WWI Primary Source Analysis BUNDLED Set World War One 1
• WWI Timeline Infographic
• WWI Trench Warfare Activity
• Progressive Era through WWI U.S. History COMPLETE UNIT - CCSS Revised!
• UPDATED! World War One & Russian Revolution COMPLETE UNIT World History WWI
See my Store for other primary source activities, walking tours, archeological digs, scavenger hunts, and so much more for the Social Studies and ELA classroom.