Challenge your students to memorize ten American History texts! Copies or lists of all texts are included!
A cover page and recording sheet are included so students can make a booklet to keep with them to practice.
Memorize & Recite the Following:
• 50 States and Capitals
• U.S. Presidents
• The Pledge of Allegiance
• The Star-Spangled Banner
• The Preamble of the Constitution
• The Gettysburg Address
• The Bill of Rights
• Later Amendments (11-27)
• The Preamble of the Declaration of Independence
• The American’s Creed
I have a suggested timeline to memorize all texts over the course of a year, but if you feel your students can memorize the texts more quickly, feel free to set your own timeline.
This resource can be used across multiple grade levels from 6th grade and up.
You May Also Like:
• U.S. Presidents – Biography Research Project
• United States 50 State Study
• American History – Biography Research Project