Also included in
- Delve into character analysis, poetry, grammar, and informational text with this engaging bundle designed for distance learning. This bundle includes seven comprehensive assignments that can be used for distance learning, summer school activities, and back to school. Save 20% when you bundle. LearnPrice $9.99Original Price $14.44Save $4.45
- Engage your high school English students from afar with this virtual classroom (which contains hidden literary objects) and distance learning resources your students will love, which include:Two character analysis tasks that can be used for any novel. The tasks include a character reenactment and anPrice $13.50Original Price $16.96Save $3.46
- If you are a high school English teacher who is:beginning the year virtually looking for engaging distance learning materialsand transitioning to in-school instruction . . . then this bundle is for you! Containing my best-selling virtual classroom (with hidden literary images!), set of distance leaPrice $17.99Original Price $23.95Save $5.96
- Absent? Engage your high school English students with this growing bundle of no prep sub plans. This bundle currently features the following skill-building resources:"American Preppers" Informational Text (5-star rated in a bundle!)Bookcase Bio Creative Character Analysis Task for Choice Novels (5Price $18.99Original Price $22.91Save $3.92
- Engage students in these informational texts of student interest (like the potential theft of Shakespeare's skull). These resources contain close reading questions and short answer questions that are perfect for SAT/AP Prep. This 5-star rated growing bundle currently features informational texts aPrice $6.99Original Price $8.48Save $1.49
- Teaching summer school? Beginning school in summer months? This growing resource is for you! Packed with fun, skill-building resources (many of which 5-star rated!), your grade 8-12 English students will be sure to connect with these resources, which currently include: a Pablo Neruda-style poetryPrice $17.99Original Price $20.92Save $2.93
Engage students in this timely informational text about a group that has been receiving a lot of press during the pandemic: preppers.
This resource features a 3-page informational text about American preppers in the past, present, and future. It contains anticipatory and reflective questions throughout along with 5 multiple-choice questions. An answer key is included.
Technology note: You need a Google account to access and share this resource with students.
Looking for other informational texts?
- Shakespeare's Skull and Resurrectionists Informational Text for Distance Learning (5-star rated!)
- What Literature Teaches Us About Epidemics and Pandemics Informational Text Google Apps (5-star rated!)
- Save money with this Growing Bundle of Informational Texts ELA 8-12 SAT Prep Critical Thinking Google Apps (5-star rated!)
Thank you for visiting my store! Please follow me (by easily clicking HERE!) to receive freebies and updates about new products! New products are 50% OFF for the first 24 hours!
Your feedback is valuable to me! I would love to hear your feedback on this resource. Simply go to your "My Purchases" page where you will see a review button. Click on "Have you used this resource? If so, leave a review." Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you so much!
© Innovative English Instruction