Introduce or review the Social Movements & Protests of the 1800s
in America with this easy to implement no-prep lesson resource!
Use this organizer to help your students categorize the information in the provided reading on American Protest in the 1800s, including the plight of farmers
, the rise of Populism,
and the formation of unions.
Students are asked to document the Social, Political, Religious, Intellectual, Technological, and Economic components of the event. They are also directed to explain the Big Picture and the Significance in History.
Includes 4 pages:
Student Reading on American Protests of the 1800s
SPRITE Student Organizer
SPRITE Informational Handout
Great for skills practice, the reviewing of core content, AP Prep, or the introduction of the topic at the beginning of a unit. A number of other implementation ideas are provided in the teacher notes!
Click here to see Other SPRITE Graphic Organizer Products available in my store!
• 18th Amendment Prohibition Document Analysis Activity
• U.S. History Territorial Expansion to 1800s Frontier in America Notes
• America as Empire Primary Source Analysis Activity Handouts CCSS
• American Expansion SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American Expansion to New Frontier SPRITE Social Studies Organizer
• American Transportation Revolution SPRITE Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• Civil War American Document Analysis Activity
• Lowell Mill Girls Factory Industrialism American Document Analysis Activity
• New Frontier in American West SPRITE Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• New Frontier in American Industrialism Primary Source Analysis CCSS Activity
• Progressive Era in America - Issues, Muckrakers & Reformers Research Activity
• Progressive Era in America - Changes & Impact: Problems to Legislation
• Trail of Tears Cherokee Native Removal American Document Analysis Activity
• Transcontinental Railroad Promontory Point American Document Analysis Activity
See my other SPRITE Organizers, as well as my other Social Studies products in my TpT Store. Everything from Scavenger Hunts to Interactive Lectures to Walking Tours and Archeology Digs will help your students learn your Geography, World History or US History content while also being engaged in the learning process.
More SPRITE Organizers coming soon, as will bundles and full course sets!