Also included in
- My US History resource bundle has lesson plans and activities for the entire year – from Exploration and Colonization to activities for the Civil War and Reconstruction. These resources are provided in a Google Slides format for 1:1 student learning. ✨Save money when you purchase the bundle now!✨Price $550.00Original Price $857.88Save $307.88
- Purchase all you need for your American Revolution Unit! In this bundle, you will receive all of my lessons that maximize learning in your Social Studies classroom. This is a must buy for the beginning teacher or a seasoned teacher looking to refresh their Social Studies lessons. This unit includePrice $74.99Original Price $102.43Save $27.44
- All the games you need to review for an ENTIRE YEAR! This bundle of games includes content from Exploration through Reconstruction. Do more than a study guide and watch your US History scores soar! I have also included digital options for review games. Make your review time meaningful and ACTIVE! PPrice $299.00Original Price $339.75Save $40.75
- Keep your students engaged with lessons for the Colonization of America to the American Revolution. This bundle has it all! In addition to all of the resources, I have included modified versions for your ELL or SPED students. This also includes lessons designed for distance learning. *************Price $149.00Original Price $189.37Save $40.37
- My US History first semester bundle has lesson plans and activities for the fall – from Colonization to activities for the Constitution! Each of these US History lessons involve an Interactive Student Notebook component and are designed for maximum engagement for your students. You will also receiPrice $384.76Original Price $384.76
- This is a comprehensive plan and resources for 2 weeks of a US History review. In addition to a two week plan, you will receive games for review during tutorial sessions after school or on a Saturday. If you do not have two weeks, you can choose the review activities that support a majority of the tPrice $199.00Original Price $245.42Save $46.42
- Don't stress out over your American Revolution review - and don't just give another study guide. Set up stations with active review games and have multiple ways to review the key events and people in the American Revolution. Get your kids active and engaged in your review!This bundle of games inclPrice $19.99Original Price $21.00Save $1.01
- You made it to through the first semester! But now you need to review for a benchmark, semester exam, or maybe just need an activity to keep your students engaged before the winter break. Try semester review centers.1. This plan and games are designed for a semester review of US history (ColonizatPrice $24.99Original Price $27.00Save $2.01
Are you looking for a fun game to review the Events Leading to the American Revolution ? Try this lesson! It is perfect for a formative assessment or a review activity prior to a state test. Your students will benefit from activities such as this from the visuals and discussion opportunities created.
In this activity, students will review summaries of the different events leading to the American Revolution. Once their summaries are reviewed, they will create a Human Timeline by posting their placard (slide from the PowerPoint) and sharing their summary with the class. All of the images from the placards help serve as a visual cue for your students. Once you have reviewed the events in chronological order, you can lead a class discussion by creating a Human Spectrum. – Which of these events was the most important leading to the American Revolution? The least? This allows your student to discuss and review the topics in a meaningful way.
This activity includes:
• placards with the events leading to the American Revolution – 13 different beautiful images to sort and discuss (see the preview for all of the placards)
• summaries of the key events in leading to the American Revolution
• Human Spectrum signs – Most to Least Important, and
• teacher directions – for your pleasure!
Do you like games to play with your students? Check out my US History Review Games for the entire year!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
© Social Studies Success. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.