Use this Common Core State Standards and New Jersey State Learning Standards aligned Escape Room to immerse your upper elementary students in the journey of a Patriot fighting in major battles of the Revolutionary War. BreakoutEDU kit(s) required. This interactive, 20-page resource can be used as an introduction to the American Revolution/ Revolutionary War or as a culminating project!
Download the preview to see samples of 11 pages!
Click here to see more products in my TpT store!
Click here for my New England Colonies Escape Room (Breakout EDU Kit(s) Required)
Click here for my Ellis Island Escape Room (Breakout EDU Kit(s) Required)
- Engaging and visually appealing pages
- Clear assembly directions with detailed supply list and teacher reference sheet
- Fosters collaborative learning and critical thinking
- Excellent learning opportunity for kinesthetic learners and students who enjoy a
- Can be used in small groups, partnerships or individually
- Extension opportunities for early finishers
Escape Room includes:
- Detailed supply list
- Pre-made Story Cards, Clue Cards, Directions and a Home Base for all locks
- A blank card to tailor the experience to your curriculum and your students
- Answer pages for all clue cards!
Have fun with your students!
Click here to follow me on TpT!