Skip the lecture and engage students in this inquiry-based gallery walk for the battles of the American Revolution.
Students get up and moving on a gallery walk of the images of the American Revolution plus the part of the Treaty of Paris, a primary source. The groups collaborate to draw conclusions about the role different battles played in the overall war results.
Save $$ by purchasing as part of the American Revolution Teacher Resource Bundle
This guide contains:
- Teacher's guide
- Student directions
- Complete materials lists.
NOTE: This product is an inquiry lesson. There is not detailed information on each battle. It contains photos related to the battles for students to discuss and analyze.
Provide this activity along with other American Revolution
activities to engage students’ different interests and learning styles.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.